Fast Approval For A Title Loan On A Motorcycle
Motorcycle title loans are a great way to borrow money when you can't get a personal loan because of a poor FICO score. Anyone who owns a motorcycle outright can apply for this type of secured loan, and you don't need good credit; most title loan companies offer loans using 40% to 55% of the bike's resale value! That means loan amounts range from $1,000 to $10,000 in CA, and some customers can borrow more with newer low mileage motorcycles.
There is no need to use a car or other secured asset as collateral for a title loan when you have a motorcycle. We take all types of bikes as collateral, and you can keep riding while you pay off the loan amount.
Motorcycle title loans are easy to get, and any type of model can be used as collateral, including Harley Davidson, Honda, BMW, and Suzuki bikes, to name a few. The same applies to motorbikes, including scooters, mopeds, and 4-wheelers. If you have a bike with equity, California Title Loans can find you a lending offer that gets you the highest amount of cash!
Requirements For A Same Day Motorcycle Title Loan
Requirements vary by lender, but most title loan companies in California need a paid off motorcycle and proof of income. Here's what else you need to qualify:
- A Class M1 or M2 license issued by the CA DMV
- The motorcycle must be registered in your name
- You need a clean and clear title with no liens, and you may also need to provide proof of insurance covering the total replacement cost
- Loan amounts for a motorcycle title loan are low, but you will likely still need proof of employment. That way, you can justify the ability to pay back the amount you borrow.
Apply For A Motorcycle Title Loan Online
Call California Title Loans at 855-339-1001 or apply online to see how much money you can borrow with a motorcycle as collateral. We need to know your bike's year, make, and model to determine your loan amount and repayment term.
One of our agents will then contact you with pre-approval terms and break down the APR and how much you'll pay monthly. A local lender will issue these title loans, and there's a chance you can qualify for funding that same day through direct deposit.
After your contract is drawn up, you must take your bike in for a quick inspection. Your lender will inspect the motorcycle for damage and confirm the current mileage. After all that, you'll be on your way to getting cash in hand for your bike equity!
What Else To Know About Title Loans On A Motorcycle
- Work with a lender that allows early payoffs of your loan with no penalty. The more you pay each month, the quicker the loan will be paid. However, a higher monthly payment may not be an option if your income is limited.
- The interest rate for a title loan on a motorcycle can be high in CA. The interest rates are capped at 36% in California, as most of these loans are written for under $10,000. But even with an interest rate of around 30%, it can be challenging to pay off the loan quickly unless you're making double or triple the monthly payment.
- Stay current on the monthly payments to avoid having your motorcycle repossessed. There's always a risk of defaulting and facing a situation where your motorcycle is sold at auction. Contact your lender if you can't afford the payments and negotiate a new payment term, or ask them if they can refinance your current loan.
The benefits of using a motorcycle as collateral for a loan
- California Title Loans offers a quick and easy application process, with most approvals taking less than one business day. Do you have a motorcycle titled in your name with income verification? Those are the main requirements; we can get you approved quickly!
- Get the cash you need fast by meeting with a local lender to complete the bike inspection. There's no need to wait days for a formal inspection. Go to any lending location in California, and you can pick up the funds just minutes after the inspection and signing over the bike's pink slip.
- There's typically no credit check for a title loan on a motorcycle, so even those with bad credit can get approved! We may run your credit to look for bankruptcies or significant loan defaults. But typical credit issues will not be an issue.
Apply With California Title Loans
A title loan on your motorcycle can be a great way to get emergency cash compared to other personal loan options that take days or weeks for approval. Here at California Title Loans, we'll take your application online or over the phone, and there's no need to wait for funding when you can get the funds through direct deposit or a money order. Call us at 855-339-1001 to see how much you can borrow!