Motorcycle title loans are a great way to borrow money when other lenders turn you down because of your credit score. Anyone who owns their motorcycle outright and has a lien free title can apply for this type of financing. You don't need good credit; most companies can offer 50-60% of the resale value as a loan. That means loan amounts range from $1,000 to $6,000 in CA and some customers can borrow more with high value motorbikes!
No need to use a car or other secured asset as collateral for a title loan when you have a motorcycle. We take all types of bikes, and you can keep your bike while you pay off the loan amount.
Motorcycle title loans are easy to get; you can borrow up to $4,000 with sufficient collateral. Any bike can be used as security, including Harley Davidson, Honda, BMW, and Suzuki bikes, to name a few. The same applies to motorbikes, including scooters, mopeds, and 4-wheelers. If you have a bike with equity, we'll be able to find you a loan offer that gets you the highest amount of cash!
Requirements For A Same Day Motorcycle Title Loan
These requirements will vary by lender, but most title loan companies in California will at least ask for your motorcycle title and proof of income. Here's what else you need to qualify:
- A Class M1 or M2 license issued by the CA DMV
- The motorcycle must be registered in your name, and the registration tags will need to be current
- You need a clean and clear title with no liens, and you may also need to provide proof of insurance that covers the full replacement cost
- Even though the loan amounts are low, you will likely still need proof of employment. That way, you can justify the ability to pay back the amount you borrow.
Apply For A Motorcycle Title Loan Online
Call California Title Loans at 855-339-1001 or apply online to see how much money you get with a motorcycle. To determine your lending estimate, we need to know your bike's year, make, and model.
One of our agents will then contact you with pre-approval terms and break down how much you'll pay with your title loan. These title loans will be issued by a local lender, and there's a chance you can qualify for funding that same day.
After your contract is drawn up, you must take your bike in for a quick inspection. Your lender will inspect the motorcycle for damage, ensure it runs, and confirm the current mileage. After all that, you'll be on your way to getting cash in hand for your bike equity!
What Else To Know About Title Loans On A Motorcycle
- Negotiate a manageable monthly payment with your lender and see if they allow early payoffs of your loan with no penalty. The more you pay each month, the quicker the loan will be paid. However, a higher monthly payment may not be an option if you're income is limited.
- The APR for a title loan on a motorcycle can be high in CA. Yes, the interest rates are capped at 36%, as most of these loans are written for under $10,000. But even with an interest rate of around 30%, it can be difficult to pay off the loan quickly unless you're making double or triple the monthly payment.
- Stay current on the monthly payments to avoid a motorcycle repossession. There's always a risk of defaulting on your loan and facing a situation where your lender sells the collateral at auction. If there's a default risk, you should contact the lender and negotiate a new payment term or ask them if they can refinance your current loan.
The benefits of using a motorcycle as collateral for a title loan
- No prepayment penalties so that you can pay off the loan at any time without additional fees
- Quick and easy application process, with most approvals taking less than one business day
- Get the cash you need fast by meeting with a local lender to complete the bike inspection
- No credit check is required, so even those with bad credit can get approved!
Apply With California Title Loans
A title loan on your motorcycle can be a great way to get emergency cash when other companies don't speak to you because of poor credit. Here at California Title Loans, we'll take your application online or over the phone and there's no need to wait for funding with same day cash options. Call us at 855-339-1001 to see how much your motorcycle is worth!