California Title Loans is here to help you get the best terms and financing rates for pink slip loans in California. These loans work by using your car's pink slip as collateral to secure funding. Loan amounts and underwriting requirements for title loans can vary, but pink slip loans can be a great option if you need quick cash. Here's what you need to know about getting a pink slip loan in California.
Qualify For A Same Day Pink Slip Loan
To qualify for a pink slip loan, you must have a paid off title for your vehicle. The loan amount depends on the value of your car, and pink slip loans range from $1,000 to $5,000.
For those who get started online, you may be able to pick up cash that same day. It can be even quicker if you apply with a direct lender in California and meet with them face to face, as most can give you the cash in person right when you're approved and sign the loan docs. Whichever way you apply, it should take the same amount of time to underwrite and process your application, and you still need to complete a quick vehicle inspection before the loan is finalized and approved.
Pink Slip Loans For Bad Credit
One of the main reasons why people get denied bank and credit union loans is because of their credit score. But did you know you can be approved for a bad credit pink slip loan with little to no emphasis on your credit history? This is because the loan is secured by your car's pink slip and nothing else.
Compare the security used for a car title loan versus the lack of collateral for personal loans and you'll see why title loan companies have little concern for your credit report. Therefore, if you default on the payments, your lender will initiate the process to repossess your vehicle. This means pink slip loans are a risky bet when you're looking to borrow cash. Yes, you can get $1,000 or more with just your vehicle's title. But there's always a chance of losing your vehicle if you fall behind on payments!
Advantages With Loans For A Pink Slip
- Quick and easy application process. Complete the California Title Loans online application and get a loan decision in minutes.
- Get funding as soon as the same day you apply. We work with companies in CA that offer instant approval and funding if you meet with them in person. Pick up your cash within a few hours of applying!
- Loan amounts are based on your vehicle's resale value. Borrow up to 65% of the vehicle's value when you have a clean and clear pink slip!
- No prepayment penalties. Repay your loan early and get out of this debt obligation. Choose a lender that offers early payoffs on your loan.
- Competitive interest rates. Yes, pink slip loans have interest rates that are high as they can be near 40% in CA. However, this APR can be lower than what you would get from an unlicensed payday or cash advance lender.
Risks Or Downfalls Of A Loan For A Pink Slip
- Your car could be repossessed if you default or miss multiple payments. This is the most significant risk with pink slip loans and you should stay in contact with your lender to work out a repayment solution.
- You may pay more in interest and fees than what you initially borrowed. Try to repay your loan quickly, otherwise, the interest rates will quickly add up and you'll pay a significant amount in finance charges over the lending term.
Fast Cash With Pink Slip Loans In CA
Pink slip loans can be great for those with poor credit who have equity in their vehicle. Apply online with California Title Loans, or call us at 855-339-1001 to get a same day lending decision.